Most of us don’t know how to start the day without a cup of hot drink like coffee or tea. In general, coffee gives you an instant energy boost, while coffee is preferred when you are completely exhausted and want to spend a few moments in peace. Each of these drinks has its own advantages and disadvantages. Although most of it falls under the healthy category, you should know its harmful factors. Among various research cases, it has been shown that moderate consumption of these two drinks gives you a better chance of preventing Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s disease. In a recent development by the WHO, the body has removed coffee from the list of suspected cancer culprits. Not only that, coffee seems to play an important role in reducing the chance of colon cancer returning after treatment. Tea has also proven its value in various research studies. There is also scattered evidence showing a positive effect of tea on prostate, breast or skin cancer. The exact reason for this phenomenon is still unknown to experts. In this blog, we discuss the advantages and disadvantages of these two hot drinks.
If you feel like you’re in a confusing spot, we believe this pros and cons comparison will help you make an informed decision.
1. Our body needs water and most of us cannot supply the required amount. Tea is a good drink that you can consume to compensate for the lack of water.
2. With just the right type of tea, you can boost your energy levels in the blink of an eye. If you want a relaxed vibe, you should go for a different type.
3. The theine in tea helps you start functioning sooner after waking up.
1. If you are not conscious, there are special types of teas that keep the mind awake at night.
2. For a pregnant woman, the unbalanced consumption of tea may cause problems.
A lot of people like this drink, and you can guess it by the fact that it is called “a gift from heaven”. In this section, we discuss its advantages and disadvantages. Let’s dive in
1. A person’s physical performance is instantly boosted by caffeine. It will help significantly during training.
2. Coffee helps many people lose weight because of potassium and magnesium. This is primarily done by reducing sugar cravings.
3. It also improves mental alertness and you can quickly resume your regular routine of 1-6 cups a day.
4. Just like tea, it has properties that reduce the risk of cancer.
1. The quality of the coffee must remain the focal point. Bad quality will be very toxic to your body.
2. In some research cases, it is seen that coffee is the primary culprit of restlessness and insomnia.
Although both beverages are considered the best sources of antioxidants and caffeine, coffee has double the amount. After comparing the two, it is easy to say that you cannot put tea over coffee or vice versa. If you’re having trouble deciding between them, the best way to do this is to review the effects of both drinks and choose one of your options.